Tibiri Energy Group, LLC (TEG) is an Energy Management and Consulting firm with clients in local, state, federal and international governments, and businesses. We promote and support policies and innovative investments for reliable and resilient power and energy (P&E) projects. We foster customer choice programs related to sustainable development to protect the environment. We collaborate among a diverse group of P&E stakeholders including regulators, utilities, businesses, governments, and civil society. We perform engineering studies, and economic and financial analyses to shed light on costs, benefits, impacts and risks associated with P&E projects and policy options.
- Engineering & Economics, Financing (e.g., PPA), Construction, Project Management, and O&M Services for Energy Efficiency and Renewable/DER Projects
- Technology Assessment, Cost-Benefit and Impact Analyses, Regulatory and Policy Analyses, and Pricing/Rate Making
- Energy Audits, Energy Performance Contracting (EPC), and EM&V Services
- Wholesale Power and Electricity/REC Procurements with Risk Management Services
- Physical and Financial (P&F) Power Trading Assistances
- Real Time Energy Management (RTEM) and Demand Response (DR) Implementation
- Utility Tariff Analysis and Bill Management Services
- Generation and Transmission (G&T) Interconnection Studies and T&D Planning/Expansion Studies
- Construction Management, Project Management, and Program Management
- International P&E Project Development
As part of TEG commitments to alternative forms of energy, we analyze end uses, electricity consumption, and distributed energy resources (DERs) (e.g., solar PV, CHP and Storage) to determine the right balance of efficient technologies to meet our customer’s electricity needs.
TEG is a certified minority enterprise (MBE) in Maryland, Delaware, Pennsylvania, D.C., New York, New Jersey, NYNJ Port Authority, NY City and Baltimore City.