Tibiri Energy Group, LLC (TEG) is an Energy management and Consulting firm with clients in local, state, federal and international governments, and businesses. We promote and support innovative investments for reliable and resilient power and energy (P&E) projects. We foster customer choice programs related to sustainable development to protect the environment. We collaborate among a diverse group of P&E stakeholders including regulators, utilities, businesses, governments, and civil society. We perform engineering studies, and economic and financial analyses to shed light on costs, benefits, and risks associated with energy projects and policy options.
- Engineering & Economics, Financing (e.g., PPA), Construction, Project Management, and O&M Services for EE and Renewable/DER Projects
- Technology Assessment, Cost-Benefit Analysis, Regulatory & Policy Analysis, and Pricing/Rate Design
- Energy Audits, Energy Performance Contracting (EPC), and EM&V Services
- Wholesale Power and Electricity/REC Procurements with Risk Management Services
- Physical and Financial (P&F) Power Trading Assistances
- Real Time Energy Management (RTEM) and Demand Response (DR) Implementation
- Utility Tariff Analysis and Bill Management Services
- Generation and Transmission (G&T) Interconnection Studies and T&D Planning/Expansion Studies
- Construction Management, Project Management, and Program Management
- International P&E Project Development
As part of TEG commitments to alternative forms of energy, we analyze end uses, electricity consumption, energy efficiency, and distributed energy resources (DERs) (e.g., solar PV, CHP, Storage & Demand Response) to determine the right balance of technologies to meet our customer’s energy needs.
We have four ways to deliver a project:
- Turnkey Service, Comprehensive Measures, Project financing or Guaranteed Energy Savings Project
TEG is a certified minority enterprise (MBE) in Maryland, Delaware, Pennsylvania, D.C., New York, New Jersey, NYNJ Port Authority, NY City and Baltimore City.