According to DOE, energy efficiency (EE) is one of the easiest and most cost-effective ways to combat climate change, clean the air we breathe, improve the competitiveness of businesses, and reduce energy consumption costs.
Even though EE is one of the most cost-effective ways to reduce energy consumption, upfront costs are a major barrier to implementing energy efficiency projects in homes and businesses.
We can recommend a variety of financing options depending on your needs:
- On-bill financing
- Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE)
- Energy efficiency mortgages (EEM)
- Energy performance contracting (EPC)
EPC helps businesses to avoid upfront expenses and preserves capital for immediate expenses and/or funds other projects for long-term benefits.
To implement EE projects, TEG will:
- assess facility conditions and implement energy efficiency strategies to reduce energy consumption and save you money
- identify government incentives and utility programs/rebates available for energy efficiency projects
- provide the best financing option for your projects
TEG also develops and implements integrated demand side management (IDSM) including EE, DG, DR, EV, and storage to deliver a broader range of technologies that can optimize customers’ energy consumption.