According to DOE, energy efficiency (EE) is one of the easiest and most cost-effective ways to combat climate change, clean the air we breathe, improve the competitiveness of businesses, and reduce energy consumption costs.
Even EE is one of the most cost-effective ways to reduce energy consumption, upfront costs are still a major barrier for the implementation of energy efficiency projects. To overcome this barrier, EE projects can be financed by one of financial options:
- On-Bill Financing
- Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE)
- Energy Efficiency Mortgages (EEM)
- Energy Performance Contracting (EPC)
EPC helps businesses to avoid upfront expenses, preserve capital for immediate expenses and/or fund other long-term projects.
To construct the EE project, TEG will:
- audit facility condition and conduct engineering study/design to determine efficient technologies projects
- identify government incentives and utility programs/rebates available for energy efficiency projects
- combine the best financing and technologies to construct cost effective energy efficiency solutions for our clients.
TEG also develops and implements integrated demand side management (IDSM) including EE, DG, DR, EV, and storage to deliver a broader range of technologies that can optimize customers’ energy consumption.