We partner for power and renewable (e.g., solar, wind, hydro, biomass) projects and facilitate Public-Private Partnerships (PPPs) to develop projects. We help you succeed in emerging markets by providing cost-effective services including:
- Pre-feasibility and environmental impact assessments
- Feasibility, engineering, and economic studies
- Project financial metrics (e.g., capital costs, operational costs, internal rate of return, debt and equity estimates, anticipated revenue and power purchase agreement prices (PPA))
- Project risks (e.g., development, financing, environmental, off-taker, transmission, social, technology, construction, commissioning, operation, revenue generation and market, legal, regulatory and political risks)
- The project schedule for development, financing, construction phases
- Review of the proposed project sponsor’s business experience (government authority) as well as the proposed project sponsor’s track record and capacity for implementing a project
- Project and construction management services
An estimated 16 percent of the world’s population – 1.2 billion people have little or no access to electricity. Microgrids can help solve this electricity gap. Greater access to electricity and reliable energy supply could play a key role in accelerating development across developing countries. By integrating renewable energy resources (e.g., solar PV, wind and hydro) into the power grid, microgrid technology can support more reliable and affordable electricity supply, avoid power outages, and reduce carbon emissions.
We provide you cost-effective project design and engineering and financial recommendations (e.g., microgrid, solar plus battery) for your electricity need.