TEG offers the following construction and program management services:
- Construction management
- Program management
- CPM Scheduling
- Constructability review
- Cost estimation
- Value engineering
- Inspections & QA/QC
- Risk management
- Project Controls
- Project labor agreement (PLA)
- Owner’s representation
- Procurement management
- Commissioning coordination
- Phasing & Logistic Plans
- Open Communication: We thrive hard to foster project success. Collaboration and clear dissemination of project information promote cooperation among project team members and contribute to successful project completion. We inform our clients about project status and issues that may affect the construction process. We take thoughtful decisions to keep the project on track.
- Responsiveness: We are responsive to our client and project needs. We respond quickly and positively with our clients’ best interests.
- Proactive Approach: We have a proactive approach to identifying and resolving crucial impacts on schedule and cost. We know that every project has its own unique challenges. A key to a well-managed project is to anticipate project challenges. We utilize team efforts and experience to identify areas requiring our special attention and develop solutions to mitigate them.
- Safety: Safety is our priority. Our commitment to safety ensures that working conditions, equipment, and practices meet or exceed industry standards.
- Quality: We focus on quality to provide on-time performance with the project budget. We develop and utilize project specific QA/QC procedures to ensure that projects follow contractual requirements and industry practices. We regularly conduct independent audits to review project performance and resolve issues that may delay projects.
SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY!