Transmission and distribution system development
TEG offers transmission and distribution system planning services. TEG has extensive experience in modeling and analysis of system loads, preparation of recommendations and project costs to support forecasted growth trends.
We support the transmission and distribution industry worldwide and our services include:
- Technical, economic, and environment assessments
- Planning, feasibility and analytical studies
- System Impact and Environment Studies
- Permitting and regulatory supports
- Detail design and cost estimation, and construction recommendations
As part of our distribution planning studies, we incorporate DER (solar and energy storage) interconnection studies into the planning analysis to evaluate their impacts on the load grow.
We also perform hosting capacity analysis on the distribution system to determine the potential capacity of the feeder for additional DER interconnection.
We stay abreast of NERC, ISO/RTO and local utility transmission and distribution standards and regulations.