We provide physical and financial (P&F) power trading assistances including:
- Production cost modeling and load flow analyses to forecast congestion and location marginal prices (LMPs)
- Weather pattern and fuel price analyses to forecast congestion and LMPs
- Generation dispatch, load bidding, transmission outage, and/or contingency analyses to forecast congestion and energy prices (LMPs)
- ISO & Inter-ISO power trading (real-time, forward, Inc/Dec) in MISO, PJM, NYISO, NE-ISO, NEISO, CALISO, ERCOT and SPP markets
- Up-to-congestion trade in PJM
- Power and natural gas trading on ICE/OTC and Nodal Exchange
- Power and natural gas trading on NYMEX
- Statistical, fundamental and trend analyses for wholesale market price patterns
- Analyses of renewable generation dispatch scenarios, and their impacts on LMPs, Hub prices, zonal prices, and contract prices
- Risk management
FTR/TCC & ARR Trading:
We provide quantitative analyses to select Auction Revenue Rights (ARRs), Financial Transmission Rights (FTRs) and Transmission Congestion Contracts (TCC) for market participants.
FTRs/TCCs entitle the holder to a stream of revenues (or charges) based on the hourly congestion price differences across a transmission path in the Day-Ahead Energy Market.
Market participants are able to hedge against their congestion costs by acquiring FTRs/TTCs that are consistent with their energy deliveries.
We use tools such as GridView, PROMOD, DAYZER, UPLAN, PSS/E and/or statistical tools to forecast wholesale energy prices (LMPs) and FTR paths.