Due to global warming, the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) indicates that a significant reduction of greenhouse gas emissions is needed to reduce CO2. Renewable energy resources (DER) can reduce CO2 emissions.
TEG can help you develop renewable projects for your energy needs. Our development phases include:
Pre-development Phase – qualify a project in accordance with industry (and financier) standards
Project Motivation Phase:
- Baseline – analyze the fundamental reasons of a project
- Economics – provide a reasonable and objective analysis of fundamental energy economics
- Policy – examine federal, state, local, and regulatory policy environments
- Technology – provide fundamental technology assessments and policy analyses
- Consensus – lead communication and consensus-building among stakeholders of a project
Project Development Phase:
- Site – provide property right assessments, legal definition, financing, length of tenure, etc.
- Resource – provide a general assessment of resource availability and investment grade studies
- Off-take – develop a power purchase agreement (PPA)
- Interconnection rights – work with utilities to perform interconnection studies
- Permits – provide all permits necessary for project construction and operation
- Technology – select technology (e.g., solar, wind, or biomass); provide engineering design and procurement activities
- Team – establish a fully qualified team to address business, technical, financial, legal, and operational issues
- Capital – help negotiate all capital requirements
We develop projects in the following sectors:
- Residential and Community
- Commercial and Industrial
- Public Sector and Schools
- Non-Profit Organizations
We maintain current knowledge of emerging renewable technologies as well as relevant energy market and policy developments. We combine the best financing and technologies to construct cost effective renewable energy solutions for our clients.