We partner for international power and energy renewable projects and can help you be successful in emerging markets by providing:
- Pre-feasibility and environmental impact assessments, etc.
- Design, feasibility study and project scheduling (development, financing, and construction phases)
- Description of project risks (e.g., development, financing, environmental, off-taker, transmission, social, technology, construction, commissioning, operation, revenue generation and market, legal, regulatory, politics, etc.)
- Description of the proposed project sponsor’s business experience or government authority, as well as the proposed project sponsor’s track record and capacity for implementation of the projects
- Analysis of project economics including:
- Estimation of capital costs
- Operational costs
- Internal rate of return estimates
- Debt and equity estimates
- Anticipated revenues
- Power purchase agreement (PPA) structuring
We also provide country-by-country assessment of supply, demand and renewable energy potentials and technology prospects for decision-making.